Take time for yourself. Transform the mind with Love.
Turn the lock-down into an opportunity to go within.
Simply Meditation is an easy set of techniques to help calm the mind, cultivate inner balance, and allow you to experience more love in your life and relationships.
The simple practice can create a peaceful state of mind in as little as 5-15 minutes per day, and support your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. It is perfect for those new to meditation or stressed by daily life.
Taking time to drop into the stillness of your heart every day will help bring you more peace, joy, and happiness.
Our easy techniques open the heart to love, and will change your life in positive, life-affirming ways.
Some amazing benefits of Simply Meditation are:
- Protects from mental chatter and reduces anxiety
- Provides the tools you need to make it easy to listen and tune in to your heart
- Brings the brain into the alpha state, promoting more peace and creativity
- Helps to increase focus and concentration
- Calms the nervous system
- Purifies and balances the energetic body
- Allows you to direct and balance your own energy
- Connects you with the love within, allowing it to flow freely and effortlessly
Your own meditation tool-box:
You will walk away from the course with a meditation practice that you can start right away. Some things you will learn are:
- Simple, yet powerful, meditation techniques to experience more balance and harmony in your life
- Breathing exercises to encourage physical and energetic balance
- Mantras to focuses the mind and keep you in the present moment
- Heart visualizations so you can access the wisdom within your own heart
- Mudras, aka ‘hand yoga’, to strengthen and support your meditation practice
- Relaxation exercises that promote energy flow so you feel better
- An overview of the history, philosophy, and science of meditation
In our Simply Meditation online course you will receive guidance from an experienced meditation teacher. You can ask questions before, during, and after the class. Your teacher is here to support you in your practice anytime after the course is over, so you won’t be left hanging if you need support, encouragement, have questions, or want to go deeper.
WHEN: Saturday, May 30
WHERE: Online, from the comfort of your home.
PRICE: $95 (Payment options available)
How do I sign up?
Registration is now open for our next Simply Meditation course on May 30th 10-12pm PST, which will take place online (VIA Zoom) from the comfort of your home.
Once you register, we will send you a welcome email with everything you need to know about the course. We will also be sending you your own mala and course manual.
We are here to support you along the way, so even if you’re not tech-savvy, don’t worry – we have a team here to help make the online process stress free.
To keep the class cozy so you can have individualized attention, spaces are limited. Reserve your spot today!
For more info or to discuss payment options please contact email@example.com or call us at (360) 305-9491